Welcome to Tasty Tuesdays!
I';m sharing a recipe for my favorite deviled eggs today. I make these every year for Easter. What's more Easter than eggs, right?
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, minced
- additional flat leaf parsley for garnish
- paprika, for garnish
- salt, to taste
1. After hard boiling the eggs, let them cool. Then peel, cut in half the long way, and carefully remove the yolk. Place yolks in a small bowl and use a fork to break up yolks.
2. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and cayanne to bowl. Mix together until combined. Mix in parsley.
3. Scoop mixture back into each egg half. Garnish with additional parsley and paprika.
4. Use extra parsley stalks to garnish serving plate, if desired. Place eggs on plate and serve. Enjoy!
What did you cook this week?
1. Please add a link to the post you are linking up back to this post
2. Add the Tasty Tuesday button to the post you are linking up. You will find the button and code on my sidebar. Thanks!