Even though I am having trouble believing it is already September(!), I rounded up a few things I saw online this week that I think would be perfect for Fall.
2. Clarus Centerpiece Candleholder from Crate and Barrel. I love the brass finish. Fits in perfectly with Fall décor.
3. This necklace is gorgeous. I think it would look perfect with fall sweaters and blouses. Banana Republic Zuma Beach Statement Necklace.
4. If you're in the mood for a simpler necklace that can be worn everyday, this one from BR would be perfect. Banana Republic Gold Disc Necklace.
5. I'll take one in each color, please. Perfect for chilly nights curled up with a glass of wine and a book. Jaquard Key Throw from West Elm.
6. Minted recently introduced a new line of Foil Pressed Personal Stationary. Every single pattern is so pretty. I'm pretty sure I need a set in every style. I really like this pretty black and gold pattern - it seems just perfect for Fall.
7. Do you want a new handbag every season like I do? This one looks perfect for Fall. I don't think this photo does it justice - I saw a photo in the catalog and it looks beautiful. A subtle monogram is available on the strap. Women's landmark Montana Shopper from Land's End.
8. Simple and pretty. Fall evenings deserve a little glow, don't you think? Crate and Barrel Denby Candleholders
9. I'm pretty sure this pretty little stool could be put to good use in nearly every room of the house. Vince Accent Stool from Pottery Barn.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend at home catching up on a few things!